Do you ever fancy a small slice of cake yet you can’t deal with the guilt? Well Prepped & Packed foodie Bayley has cooked up a chocolate chip protein loaf that will resolve any of these problems. You can enjoy a well earned piece of cake with your coffee or green tea and have no worries at all. Give it a try and let us know your thoughts…
1 cup buckwheat flour
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut oil
2 mashed bananas
2 scoops chocolate protein powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp baking soda
Dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients apart from chocolate chips (if using) into a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour all of the mixture into a lined loaf tin and then simply top with your chocolate chips.
- Place in the oven for 55 minutes
- Watch the loaf rise and go perfectly fluffy
- Leave to cool and enjoy
This loaf is a delicious snack, if you share it your sure to be a favourite. What’s better is, you know EXACTLY what’s inside them!
Be sure to tag us across social media by #preppedandpacked over on our: