Stuffed peppers are on the menu! We have the perfect portable lunch ideas for all of you guys, we team up with Ashlee Winstanley from Body Composition to create the boredom of eating the same meals day in day out. As the winter months draw in closer the cold lettuce or soggy sandwich doesn’t quite cut the mustard. Try adding these to your lunch meal prep for that heart-warming healthy lunch that will keep those mind afternoon hunger pangs at bay throughout the week. If you do still like to eat your food cold or don’t have the choice, these peppers will still not disappoint without a microwave.
Stuffed pepper Ingredients
- 3 bell peppers
- 2 packets uncle bens rice (tomato flavour)
- 1 teaspoon red pesto
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- ½ small can sweet corn
- 1 small red onion finally chopped
- 60g feta cheese (for topping)
Stuffed peppers method
- Chop the lids of the peppers and de-seed, make sure the peppers can stand up (square off the bottoms if needed)
- In a bowl add the add the remaining ingredients minus the feta cheese
- Stuff the empty peppers with the rice mix and place in a baking dish. Top the peppers with the remaining feta then place the lids back on the peppers.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins at 200 degrees Celsius
Serve with some green vegetables and your choice of protein. Salsa baked chicken is always a winner!
Keep yourself sane
A large part of health and fitness is keeping yourself sane and making sure you enjoy the process. We like to help thousands of people eat healthy on the go, whilst get some amazing health and fitness results. However this doesn’t have to come at a cost of fun and enjoyment. We love to see people innovate new recipes and meal ideas in their food containers.
Please do continue to share your meal prep creations with us by tagging us across social media #preppedandpacked and follow us on
We run regular giveaways across all of the above platforms so be sure to stay in touch, not forgetting some exclusive offers too.