Do you ever get the urge for a nice lasagne, but can’t face the guilt of a plate of white pasta, not to mention the bloated stomach to compliment it? Well we have the answer with this gluten free lasagne.
1 large aubergine
1 pack mixed peppers 1 courgette
1⁄2 red onion
100 g spinach
1 tsp oregano
1 clove garlic
- Cut aubergine in half length ways and core it till only flesh remains
- Quarter the tomatoes and add to a pan with oregano and garlic and add salt once tomatoes are soft blend till resembles a smooth consistency
- With left over aubergine cut into 2 cm chunks same with courgettes, peppers and onions
and roasted with drizzle of olive oil and seasoning in oven for 8 mins
- Once veg is roasted add to tomato sauce.
- Take one half of the aubergine and layer with spinach, veg mix, spinach , veg mix till
aubergine is stuffed, top with feta and place second half of aubergine on top so lasagne is encased bake for 12 mins on 180c
We love to see your meal prep creations, and healthy eating dishes so please do TAG us across social media by #preppedandpacked in your posts.
Follow us at www.facebook.com/preppedandpacked
Recipe courtesy of Prep Kitchen