These taste even better than they look, meal prep doesn’t have to be boring and here at Prepped & Packed we are always looking at way sod making your journey even more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing these nutritious fishcakes in your food containers whilst on the go…
1 salmon fillet
Handful fresh coriander
1 red chilli
Pinch of salt
50g grated sweet potato
1 clove garlic
1⁄4 red onion
Wholemeal flour for dusting
- Using a blender add salmon and pulse till flakey.
- Chop chilli, onion, garlic and coriander and add to blender and pulse once more.
- Grate sweet potato and turn out salmon mix from blender into a bowl and mix together. In a separate bowl add flour and salt.
4. Roll salmon mix into small balls and flatten to 1cm and coat in flour ready for shallow fry. Place in fridge for 10 15 mins
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and place fishcake in and cook for 3 mins each side. Recommended serving with either Courgetti, garlic vegetables or cous cous.
We love to see your meal prep creations, and healthy eating dishes so please do TAG us across social media by #preppedandpacked in your posts.
Follow us at www.facebook.com/preppedandpacked
Recipe courtesy of Prep Kitchen